Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pleased to Meet You

Our little family




I am a stay-at-home mom of two kids, a 4 year old boy (who I'll call brother) and a 2 year old girl (who I'll call sister). Daddy, brother, sister and I live in a lovely little community in southern California. Since our family is now complete and we are leaving the baby stage, we have been enjoying taking brother and sister to various family friendly events and activities. In fact, researching events and planning our outings has become one of my favorite past times. Over the past six months or so, we have been averaging around one family activity or event per week, and more and more lately I have been getting the question "how did you find out about that event"? After looking back through our pictures and thinking about the fun we have had this year, I have decided to create this blog to share my research and as a way to remember the fun that we have had as a family. I am working to create tomorrow's childhood memories for my children and I am loving it!







No comments:

Post a Comment