Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blast from the Past

I have come to the unfortunate realization that no matter how hard I try, there is no way to fit every amazing event and activity into our yearly schedule.  I have found that I sometimes have to skip things that we've already done in the past in order to try some of the new activities.  However, that doesn't mean that they are not worthy of sharing!  You may find that my "old" events are new for you, or perfect for your family at this time.  With that in mind, I'd like to do some "Blast from the Past" posts where I will share information about events that we've enjoyed over the last couple of years, but just can't fit in the schedule this year.  Hopefully this will give you an even wider variety of events and activities to choose from when you make plans for your family outings.

No comments:

Post a Comment