Saturday, January 7, 2012

Toy Story 3 On Ice

When it comes to an outing that the entire family can enjoy, you basically can't go wrong with Disney.  The kids and I had an opportunity to join some friends at Disney's Toy Story 3 On Ice, and we all had a blast!



Toy Story is a favorite with both my kids, and this performance did not disappoint.  It's amazing to see the ways that Disney took various scenes from the movie and performed them not only live, but on ice as well!  All the favorite Toy Story characters are included in the show, and I have to say that I enjoyed it almost as much as my kids. 




Dates: Toy Story 3 On Ice is a traveling show, so check the website to see when it is coming to your town!

Cost: Varies with location


Location: Varies


Parking: Varies with location


No comments:

Post a Comment